Letzte Reaktion: 03.04.2005 13:12
Unterforen:
- J-Music

[1...20] [21] [22] [23]
/ 23

Von:    Noiyama 08.09.2004 21:37
Betreff: Luna Sea Revival? [Antworten]
@Lolli:
hmh... es war zumindest die offizielle Begruendung...
ich bin ebenfalls in ner Luna Sea Mailing list...
und hab dort die information bekommen dass J n buch geschrieben hat (wie schon taiji)...
ich nehm des mit den solokarrieren ned so ganz ab, von daher interessier ich mich da immer fuer nue ansichten, abe rmein japanishc is scheisse bze ned existent >_<

@Kasu:
jo, macht nix...
hat sich ja aufgeklaert...
udn wie gesagt.. ich nehm des mit de solokarieren end ganz ab...

naja.. ich bin der auffassung dass er ziemlich gegen die VK's hetzt...
korregiert mcih wenn das end stimen sollte..
soll auch keie anschuldigung sein...
is lediglich meine meinung...
und ich find des halt n bissl dannaeben..
ich mein soweit cih weiss worde er von der VK ikone schlechthin, unserem hide-sama entdeckt, udn hat nu Inoran einen ehemaligen VK in seiner abnd..
desswegen is mir der etwas supekt...
gomen an alle seine fans...

hmh.. ich deds auch ma hoeren wollen...
das war einfac das was mir so gesagt wurde, und ich hab halt meine schwierigkeiten was von ihm zu kriegen...
anyway...
ich mag Ryu schon irgendwie...
er hat charisma und ne tolle stimme, aber ich finds schade dass er sih dem pop zugewand hat...
ich find rock wuerd besser zu ihm passen, wenne r sihc da wieder reinarbeiten wuerde..
aber, nujo..
wenn er so gluecklich ist, dann will ich da au ned dran ruetteln....

~ freedom is just how you picture it ~

Von:    Lollipop 26.09.2004 21:10

möööh -.- seit miya und yu² nich mehr on sind is hier voll tote hose! ICH VERMISS EUCH!!!! ;_____;
I want to convey this love with you
Until the colour of the universe is true.

Have you found your STYLE?
*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 26.09.2004 21:46
Betreff: something new *froi* [Antworten]

FAKE?'s releasing a PV collection DVD that will include all PVs they've had so far PLUS the making of the Praise PV.

A new single will also be released soon.

Both are due 11/25/2004.

bin sehr gespannt auf die Single!!!
aber ob ich mir die PV collection hole is noch fraglich *hat eigentlich alle* und interessant wäre dann ja eh nur das Making of

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 26.09.2004 22:28
Betreff: Sugi & The Flare [Antworten]

Extra für Kasu... ^^
http://www.batsu.org/viewtopic.php?t=3915

Und The Flare translation
UV Magazine July 24 vol 105
When the Spank Your Juice announced that their indefinite hiatus in March, Sugizo promised he
was going to start a new project, but nobody knew when it would begin.

In early June, Sugizo&#8217;s website unexpectedly renewed. We could see a round blue object with flares full of energy. The FLARE. That was the name of the new project.With Yuna on vocal and Sugizo on guitar.

The only information we have got was that the 1st single will be released on August 25 and the band
would participate the event &#8220;SWEET EXTRA 2004&#8221; at Zepp Tokyo. The rumours and information were spread among the fans on the Internet.

Who is Yuna? How does he sing? What kind of music do they play? What messages they are going to send us? What live
performances are they are going show us?

Everything was mysterious. I had many thoughts, and I had a chance to meet them in the late June.

The story began 7 years ago, in &#8217;97. That year, Luna Sea stopped their act for a year, and Sugizo
began remarkably active as a solo artist. He stayed in London, created surprisingly avant-garde album &#8220;Truth?&#8221; with the musicians who he had influenced. And he participated the event tour &#8220;Abstract day&#8221; with members of X-Japan and Masami Tsuchiya. During this time, he met many people, and Yuna was amongst them. At the time, Yuna was a teenager and he loved overseas guitar sounds such as Lenny Kravitz. He was so moved when he listened Sugizo&#8217;s works. Later, he could meet him through a mutual friend.

Yuna told me that he felt so strange when he met Sugizo. There are many difference between them, such as their birthplace and their age, but they got along with each other very well. They talked about music, the situation of other countries, astronomy, chi kung&#8230;. They could talk about anything and had the same thoughts. He realised that he could even talk about his worries about his private life to Sugizo.

Were they going to create music in the future?
It wasn&#8217;t only Yuna who felt that feeling but also Sugizo.
However, they had their own responsibilities. Sugizo had to restart Luna Sea and Yuna was successful with his project.

Even though they got along well, they walked from each other&#8217;s way. If the wheels of fate worked differently, they would never have a chance to create the project together.

It is my own guess, I think they got much closer when Sugizo was creating &#8220;C:LEAR&#8221;. The album was like evolution. He wrapped up his thoughts of the past in his music, and when he looked into the future, he might have thought about Yuna.

Yuna said, &#8220;Because we are in such a time, I wanna sing songs with lights. Positive songs. If it reaches you, you can smile. If you all smile, the energy of lights will spread like ripples. The positive energy will then grow to the earth, and to the universe. I think that is the reason that we were born.&#8221;

And Sugizo said&#8230;&#8220;Even if you feel happy with having everything that you want, you cannot feel real happiness with it. I finally realized that. I want to start The FLARE miminum and primitive. I cannot change the sound completely but I intend to make it with the message I want to send and the melody as simple as possible. Start with the point that children can sing, then how much more original sounds can we create? That&#8217;s what we should challenge in this project.&#8221;

The FLARE. Explosions in the atmosphere of the Sun. They placed the message &#8220;no matter how dirty you are, everyone must have some pureness like a child in their heart.&#8221; in &#8220;INNER CHILD&#8221;. We will see them on stage on July 24th.

UV Magazine August 24 vol 106 - Sugizo + Yuna Interview:

The event &#8220;SWEET EXTRA 2004 NEW BEGINNING&#8221;, which was comprised of the bands from Sweet Child, was
held on the 24th of August at Zepp Tokyo.

The FLARE were the third band that played in the event. The mysterious band revealed themselves finally. Their participation in the event was announced with very short notice so most fans didn&#8217;t have a chance to get tickets. That means there were only few fans that came to support the band in the audience.

The FLARE played the 1st single &#8220;INNER CHILD&#8221; to open the show, then played total 7 songs including the c/w
&#8220;LYRA&#8221;. The performance was only last around half an hour. After they finished, the audience couldn&#8217;t stop talking each other. Everybody chatted to the next person. I don&#8217;t know what they were actually talking. Maybe they were impressed with Sugizo&#8217;s playing, or maybe they were impressed with Yuna&#8217;s vocals that are more aggressive than he looks.

But I&#8217;m sure that there were unseen sparks between the stage and the floor. They played with extremely high energy. Sugizo didn&#8217;t even say a word and left the stage. Yuna said &#8220;We want to say many things but we place all our thoughts in our songs.&#8221;, during the performance. The last song called &#8220;STARLIGHT&#8221;, which made me tremble. I felt a funny feeling listening the song -- a though I
had been forgiven by somebody.
What is The FLARE aiming at? What are their goals?

I met them a couple days later that event. Sugizo still had neck pain, which he got during his performance. Yuna had a very soft and warm atmosphere. The conversation began with the story about their secret lives.

REPORTER: Before the event, you performed some secret lives as &#8220;XXXXXX&#8221; in some places in Tokyo, didn&#8217;t you?
SUGIZO: Yeah. It was good. If I hadn&#8217;t, I couldn&#8217;t have stood on the stage on the 24th.
REPORTER: You had a monster&#8217;s mask on your face. (laugh)
SUGIZO: I didn&#8217;t want the audience to know it was me. (laugh)
REPORTER: Wasn&#8217;t it hard to play putting the mask on your face?
SUGIZO: It was okay, I&#8217;m quite patient. (laugh)
YUNA: He looked like a Geisha in backstage. (laugh)
REPORTER: The other bands were stunned by your performance, weren&#8217;t they? Didn&#8217;t they say &#8220;What a band! Who is the guitarist!?&#8221;
SUGIZO: No, they all knew it was me.
REPORTER: Oh, you didn&#8217;t put your mask on when rehearsing? (laugh)
SUGIZO: You&#8217;re joking! (laugh)
REPORTER: What did you feel at Zepp Tokyo after those secret lives?
SUGIZO: I felt same as usual. (laugh)
YUNA: I was&#8230; I felt so nervous, it wasn&#8217;t the most nervous moment in my life but the 2nd or 3rd . Don&#8217;t get me wrong, it was like I was going to step into the fire of enemies. I&#8216;ve performed many times, but there, nobody might have known me. Even not known as the singer of &#8220;XXXXXX&#8221; (laugh) , it was the first day I sang as a member of The FLARE.
REPORTER: You experienced that everybody looked at you would value you?
YUNA: Yes, felt that with all over my body. (laugh) But as I sing, I could go back to my roots.
REPORTER: Your roots?
YUNA: Why I stand on stage. Because I have something to tell you. I adjusted my feeling then I
realized that it won&#8217;t change anything wherever I sing.
REPORTER: The things to tell&#8230; That is the key why you decided to start and form The FLARE, and why
started with INNER CHILD.
SUGIZO: Since I often talked to Yuna, we understood what we wanted to say, and as long as only two of us to created a band, we could express our common thoughts and ideas. If we don&#8217;t, it means nothing.
REPORTER: Can you express your common thoughts in a word?
SUGIZO: To purify the darkness, then to fill the world with light. It&#8217;s not to pretend that you are not seeing the darkness. It&#8217;s to look at it and do something for it. I think that&#8217;s the reason why music exists. Currently, only strong countries control the earth so the difference between the wealthy and the poor is widened. Everybody forgot the most important thing. The light of the sun, water, the nature including all the insects, animals and plants supports and live together. That&#8217;s we want to tell.
YUNA: Humans are destroying this planet. That&#8217;s the truth. But humans can save this planet at the same time. If only we realise that we can live because we were born on the earth, we cannot harm the earth any more. However, we are not men of religion, (laugh) we just want to send that message through our rock 'n roll music. We&#8217;d like to send it with our energy and vibrations. Maybe only 10 people will get it at first, maybe 500, if it spreads around to 1000, even to 2000, like ripples, it would be great.
REPORTER: Express your thoughts on INNER CHILD.
YUNA: INNER CHILD is inside you who closed your heart as you had pain in your childhood.
SUGIZO: It likes your real voice inside yourself. Most people sealed the voice as they grew. When you
were a child, you expressed your feeling freely, didn&#8217;t you? But you began to hide your feeling gradually. You became uncomfortable
and felt pain hiding your real heart.
YUNA: Especially in Japan. Teachers press children so hard that they begin to close their mind more and
more.
SUGIZO: Teachers should realise and understand their trauma and pain otherwise they don&#8217;t feel
comfortable. So we should remember the time when we were small children.
REPORTER: That&#8217;s a good message.
YUNA: If you were denied all the time, you cannot be free from the pain forever. Like myself, I&#8216;ve been suffered from it for years, and I guess there are many people feel the same. If you cannot love yourself, you cannot believe others. However, if you realise the existence of your inner child inside you, you can love yourself, and love other people.
SUGIZO: At least within the radius of 10 light years, (laugh) there is no planet like the earth which is cabable of breathing, so I would like to find appreciation and rejoice with this miracle that I live.
REPORTER: So your mission is to send these messages to people with your music.
SUGIZO: Yeah, we are musicians. (laugh)
REPORTER: Music is not only for humans. It&#8217;s also for cats and dogs, isn&#8217;t it? Insects and plants in the room can listen to it. I&#8217;ve heard Mozart is good for plants to grow fast. Good music can send excellent vibration not only for humans.
SUGIZO: I&#8217;ll tell you that&#8230;I&#8217;ve got a book on the crystals of water.
YUNA: Ah! I&#8217;ve got it too! (laugh)
REPORTER: You are the same type of people. (laugh)
SUGIZO: The book is so interesting. The water makes various shapes of crystals if you play music. If you play Morzart, it makes beautiful shaped crystals, but Beethoven, the shape will be a little heavy. (laugh)
YUNA: And also, if you place a glass of water on the word such as &#8220;evil&#8221; in kanji, the shape will be distorted, but on the word
&#8220;love&#8221;, it makes beautiful shapes of crystals.
REPORTER: Oh, that&#8217;s interesting!
SUGIZO: The shape will be distorted if you play negative heavy rock.
REPORTER: Please test it with The FLARE.
SUGIZO: I'd love to. (laugh) The reason why I&#8217;m interested in water is everything on the earth contains water, right?
REPORTER: Human body, too. 70% is water, isn&#8217;t it?
SUGIZO: So, if you listen to something which sends good wave motion, the water inside your body should make a good shape of crystals.
REPORTER: More people listen to this kind of things recently, don&#8217;t you think?
YUNA: Yeah, but still, most people reply &#8220;What&#8217;s?&#8221;
SUGIZO: There aren&#8217;t many people who interested in these in Japanese rock scene. (laugh) But I think the young are. They are different from my generation. So, if our music became to mean something to them, I&#8217;ll be grateful. Because maybe the 22 century won't come, if we do nothing. In the history of human beings, the problem was with the 20th century. The way to use energy is wrong, too. So we would like to cultivate the ground for the children in the next generation. Oh, maybe The FLARE exists to play music for children. (laugh)
YUNA: We don&#8217;t intend to change something by force. We just want to give a small opportunity.
REPORTER: It doesn&#8217;t sound small.
SUGIZO: If so, it is worth we live here now and play music&#8230;
REPORTER: You&#8217;ve sent your messages on the 24th of July. In front of me, there is a guitarist who hurt his neck during the performance (laugh)
SUGIZO: Oh, please don&#8217;t write it! (laugh)
REPORTER: I&#8217;d like to write it. (laugh) That means you&#8217;ve given an energetic live performance to the audience.
SUGIZO: Please&#8230; I still cannot move my neck. (laugh) I got it at the beginning of the first song, so I couldn&#8217;t move like I usually do.
REPORTER: I didn&#8217;t notice it.
SUGIZO: I guess somebody must have noticed. Reality is always different from dreams. (laugh)
REPORTER: How were you, Yuna? It started with extremely high tension.
YUNA: It was like I opened the first door.
SUGIZO: It was like, when I opened the door, there was a hole. (laugh)
YUNA: I&#8217;m so glad to hear that you enjoyed our performance, but&#8230;I felt that I had to improve a lot to touch people&#8217;s hearts. I need brush up my skills more. Nobody moves if I sing as they expected. I have to sing more than what they expect to move their hearts; I learnt that from the live.
REPORTER: After the1st live performance, and the release of INNER CHILD, what is The FLARE is going to do?
SUGIZO: Shall I tell you the details? We&#8217;ll make the next single then we will do some secret lives and then we plan to go on the tour at the end of the year.
REPORTER: Oh! You plan for the tour!!
SUGIZO: From end of this year to the next year, we&#8217;ll go on tour for training. We don&#8217;t plan to do a one-man tour for a while.
REPORTER: What about the songs?
SUGIZO: I&#8217;m making the songs at fast speed. So many ideas come into to my mind one after the other. I feel as if I am at the peak point of my life in music. I have problems not having enough time to record it all.
YUNA: The song and lyrics come up to my mind when I change the environment so I&#8217;m thinking about going to some places where I can be in meditation. When I&#8217;m doing such as looking at the sky, looking at the clouds, and feel the wind, something new will be born in my heart. And also I have to rebuild basic physical strength.
REPORTER: Preparing for next live performance?
YUNA: I&#8217;ve been singing, so I can sing 20 / 30 songs with no problem but in The FLARE, it requires a higher level. I have to sing each song with all my strength and soul. I don&#8217;t want to control myself on the stage in The FLARE. I don&#8217;t want to think anything.
REPORTER: You want to be in a trance.
YUNA: I wanna be someone who can express the thoughts that I really want to tell. If I can, the message
will be more and more convincing. So&#8230;I need to train myself. (laugh)
SUGIZO: There&#8217;s no The FLARE fans yet in the world. (laugh) There are my fans or Yuna fans, though. Everything starts from the beginning. I feel so excited about it. The unforeseeable journey has begun

U/V Magazine August 24 vol 106 - Sugizo Interview

&#8220;In that age, it&#8217;s hard to find somebody like him who is so pure and has such a good personality&#8230;.&#8221; Sugizo told me about Yuna. He met Yuna about 7 years ago, in the autumn of &#8216;97. Sugizo made an solo album &#8220;TRUTH?&#8221; and met various people during that period of time. Yuna was one of them. He was still a teenager that time. Sugizo became his mentor. He didn&#8217;t think Yuna was great but felt strange feeling&#8230;

He couldn&#8217;t stop talking to Yuna. Although they have a 10-year age difference between them, they could talk about anything from the world situation, astronomy, chi kung and power stones.
&#8230; Sugizo thought; &#8220;why am I talking so much?&#8221;

Naturally, they can talk about music too.

&#8220;Yuna&#8217;s impulse of rock began Lenny Kravitz. It&#8217;s surprising, isn&#8217;t it? (laugh) I guess he encountered Lenny Kravitz very early age. His music is mixed with rock, funk and soul. I didn&#8217;t think that I could start the project with him that time, however, I recall what we talked before was the image of the music which we can create together in the future&#8230;&#8221;

Nothing progressed smoothly. Sugizo had a mission to restart Luna Sea, and Yuna made a project on his own and began performing on an indies label. But Yuna never forget about Sugizo and they were connected with a thin string. Yuna kept going to see Luna Sea, and had dinner after the lives together&#8230;

Yuna had special thoughts on Sugizo. He likes groovy rock sounds with guitars. He was not only impressed Sugizo&#8217;s skill to create music, but also surprised with &#8220;the vision&#8221; that was exactly the same as Yuna&#8217;s.
While in indies, Yuna began to be called an &#8220;aloof vocalist&#8221;. He didn&#8217;t want to be, just there wasn&#8217;t anybody he could talk to freely what he was thinking. He talked sometimes, but everyone wasn&#8217;t interested. However, Sugizo was different. He was much senior to Yuna but he accepted his thoughts and he even told him to expand the vision.

The destiny is strange thing. If they were successful with their own project, they would never have started the project together as The FLARE. Yuna was stuck in his situation and Sugizo was facing a big wall.

&#8220;After Luna Sea ended 3 years ago when I was little silly, I began my solo career as well and collaborated with &#8220;H-ART-CHAOS&#8221;. I made music for them and also I played on stage. That time, I thought, &#8220;I made extremely brilliant music! It is great! It will remain for the future!&#8221; (laugh) But when I calm down a bit and thought, the artists in &#8220;H-ART-CHAOS&#8221; were performing in a world with music such as Stravinski&#8217;s &#8220;The Rite of Spring&#8221;, no matter how hard I try, I cannot go beyond him. (lol) I had to raise my white flag. I like looking at the orchestra&#8217;s full score. I can read it if that is Beethoven or Holst but Stravinski&#8217;s score includes full of irregular times, fermatas and the symbols of changing the meter so that I cannot find the rhythm of his music at all. I&#8217;m not as good as Stravinski.&#8221;

You are a rock musician so you don&#8217;t need to compare yourself with Stravinski though, Sugizo. And he began to point his hardness toward himself. &#8220;I thought my skill for singing was at a child's level. (laugh) So the music doesn&#8217;t get to a higher level. I gradually couldn't stand the fact&#8230;.&#8221;

I love his song &#8220;Dear LIFE&#8221;. The song is simple yet deep that only Sugizo can create. His voice is good, too. Music is not only good skill of singing but soul, existence of real energy. That&#8217;s most important.

But Sugizo is a magician who scales the music with orchestra level. He became stuck with the sounds created within his voice range. At the same time, he had a trouble with his management company. (which went bankrupt.) The year 2003 must be his worst nightmare. In that hard situation, he made an album &#8220;C:LEAR&#8221; with the meaning of &#8220;to press the reset botton&#8221;.
&#8220;I had to abandon all the things that I kept like a treasure&#8230;funny thing is, I had never known what were the most important things for me until then.&#8221;
They were music, and his fans.
&#8220;I felt I have to bear myself in right way. For my fans. And for some friends who supported me in that situation. So I decided to start very primitive stage, start from zero. I thought I had to do it.&#8221; He said he had several offers last year. All of them from first class artists. If he accepted, it would have been quite big news, but he didn&#8217;t choose to go that way. When he was in big trouble, the thing that came up to his mind was Yuna&#8217;s vocals. He [Sugizo] couldn&#8217;t forget his [Yuna's] pureness from his mind. He thought &#8220;Yuna is the right voice for me&#8230;&#8221;

&#8220;Yuna is not perfect yet, but I feel there is unforeseen potential in him. By touching his pureness then if it causes a catalyst, it may bring something out inside me. I feel that Yuna has that sort of ability to bring out the hidden possibility in people.&#8221;

The FLARE. Explosive energy of the Sun. The biggest chemical reaction of the solar system.They laid their wishes in a drama of astronomical body as they united. The 1st single INNER CHILD was written lyrics by Yuna and the sound was created by Sugizo. They placed the message, "No matter how dirty you are and the pain you feel, you must have some pureness like a child in your heart.&#8221;
The FLARE decided to start to sing it for themselves, and for all the listeners.
(translated by Kuri http://www.sugizolove.com/ )

ok, das wäre es erstmal

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 07.10.2004 13:46
Betreff: Sugi & The Flare [Antworten]
Erstmal nochmal vielen Dank Lolli! *knutsch*
Ich hab mir alle Interviews durchgelesen und bin echt begeistert! Yuna ist mir absolut sympatisch und Sugi scheint sich auch ganz prima mit ihm zu verstehen! *freu* Die beiden scheinen echt viele Gemeinsamkeiten zu haben...*seufz* Irgendwie süß! ^.^
Und da soll mir mal noch einer sagen Sugi wäre arrogant! Ich meine er ist so lieb in dem Interview und so selbstkritisch! Außerdem mag ich seine art zu denken total! *___* Der junge hat nen echt geilen Charakter! Hoho und als er von ihrem ersten Auftritt spricht, und von seinen Nackenschmerzen...er hätte doch nur fragen brauchen, ich hätte ihn sofort massiert! XDDDD
Jedenfalls find ich das es alles ziemlich vielversprechend klingt und die beiden scheinen so viel Energie und Mühe in die Musik zu stecken...ich hab echt das Gefühl das sie mit vollem Herzen dabei sind! *strahl*
Ich find das alles ganz ganz toll! =3
NO MORE MACHINE GUNS - PLAY THE GUITAR!

Von:    Lollipop 10.10.2004 11:59
Betreff: Neues vom Junjun [Antworten]

new stuff im Dezember:
- CD mit Best Tracks of J... plus 2 neuen Songs!
- DVD Clips of J (alle seine videoclips und mehr... was genau noch drauf ist, war leider noch nicht bekannt)

Und J spielt wieder kurz vor Weihnachten im Zepp Tokyo, aber das können wir uns ja eh schenken -.-
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 10.10.2004 12:09
Betreff: Fake? News [Antworten]

New Single out on November 25th called "JUST LIKE BILLY" & DVD out on same day "video clip collection".

Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 22.10.2004 16:06
Betreff: noch mehr news ^^ [Antworten]

The Flare bringen am 1.12.2004 ihre zweite Single raus, heißt 'Uetico'! Die zwei B-Seiten Songs heißen 'Don't forget you~I'll never and ever~' und 'Sunday Morning'...
Dazu gibt's noch ne DVD mit den Videos von Inner Child und Forgive!

Und hier kann man mal Schritt für Schritt beobachten wie Inoran's coole Gitarren entstehen ^.~
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/inoran/

Viel Spaß!
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 26.10.2004 22:32
Boa das ist ja total geil! *auchsonegitarrewill* Und der Ino schaut ja so knuffig aus! *o*
*gänshautbekommenhat* Man, die Gitarre würd ich gern mal in die Hand nehmen! *sabber* Das wär ja auch noch nen geiler Beruf! ^^

Von:    Lollipop 28.10.2004 19:51

@Kasu:
Mach doch sowas in die Richtung! Macht bestimmt Spaß! ^^
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 02.11.2004 21:09
Betreff: Fake? [Antworten]

Fakes? neues PV 'Just Like Billy' is out now!
Ich find's total genial *_* endlich mal wieder ein richtig gutes Video der beiden (hat ja lange gedauert XD) und der Song is auch cool!
Yeah, und Ino trägt wieder Pony!!! *strike* Love you du alte Nudel! *knutsch* XDDD
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 03.11.2004 10:32
Wie geil! *____* Wo kann ich denn das sehen? *sehenwill* Boa, Ino mit Pony! *freu*

Krasser Gegensatzt dazu is ja wohl das neue The Flare Video! *prust* Ich habs mir grad angesehen und ich weiß nicht ob ich lachen oder heulen soll! Wer dachte Super Love wäre bunt, der hat dieses Video noch nicht gesehen! *verstrahltist*
Obwohl ich sagen muss, das Sugi echt niedlich schmollt und Yuna richtig schick is! Ansonsten hab ich tierisch abgefeiert! ^ö^
Ich glaub die zwei waren echt auf Drog bei dem Song! *kopfschüttel*

Von:    Lollipop 03.11.2004 23:16

Yeah Kasu, lass mal tauschen! Du schickst mir das The Flare pv und ich dir dafür das Fake? ^^
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 04.11.2004 09:32
Okay, aber du kannsrt dir den The Flare Clip doch auf Sugizolove.com ziehen! ^^°
Aba wäre geil wenn du mir den Fake schicken könntest? Per MSN? Geht das?????? *ganzhibbligist*

Von:    Stormborn 04.11.2004 22:28

hmmmm ;_; Ich wills auch seeehhhnnnn >O<
*jammer*
*schmoll*
Wo krieg ich das her? oO;; WinmX?
MÄHhhhhhhhhh
I swear, there are some X Japan songs where listening to them feels like giving birth.

Von:    Lollipop 05.11.2004 08:31

Also ich habs von hier:
http://www.vr99.net/pv.htm
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 05.11.2004 08:47
Danköööööö ^ö^ *umknuddel*
Das werd ich zuhause erstmal gleich ziehen! *freu*
^__________________^

Von:    Kasu 05.11.2004 20:54
Du das funzt irgendwie nich! Muss man sich davor irgendwas runter laden? Ich hab irgendwie sowas verstanden O.ó
Ach man...na wenigsten hatte ich vorhin mal etwas Zeit und konnt mir in Ruhe das Fake Konzert reinziehen! =2
Das hat gut getan...-.-

Von:    Lollipop 06.11.2004 14:46

Nee, aber du brauchst ein Passwort (das stand doch da aber irgendwo ô.o)
Passwort: vr99.yeah.net
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 08.11.2004 21:21
Ich kann das immernoch nich laden! ;___; Keines der Videos! Was mach ich denn falsch????? Wenn ich mit der rechten Maustaste rauf gehe und speichern will, sagt er mir funzt net und wenn ich ganz normal auf den Link drücke öffnet der so ne Seite wo ich nüscht lesen kann! *drop*
Na toll...*grummel*

Von:    Lollipop 08.11.2004 22:18

Du musst es immer wieder versuchen, wenn der anzeigt Seite nicht verfügbar bedeutet das, dass der Server voll ist!
Dann muss es einfach zu ner anderen Uhrzeit nochmal probieren ^^
Ich würde es dir ja auch gerne rüberschicken, aber irgendwie treffe ich dich on nicht mehr ^^; Wir verfehlen uns ständig ;_;
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Kasu 09.11.2004 08:20
Oh...na gut, dann muss ich es halt weiter veruchen! -.-
Manno, hast recht, ständig verfehlen wir uns! >.<
Ich kann aber halt immer nich so lange online...
Vielleicht bin ich heut Abend ab 19 Uhr online! =.=

Von:    Lollipop 11.11.2004 15:32

Neue Fake? Live DVD erscheint im Dezember
Krieg ich zu Weihnachten! *freu*
und noch eine weitere DVD im November, aber da sind wohl nur solche Promoclips und so'n Zeug drauf...
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Stormborn 17.12.2004 10:16
Betreff: Fake? Lyrics [Antworten]

Samma o_O;;
Also entweder ich bin zu blöd zum Suchen oder so ...aber hat eine von euch vielleicht ein paar Fake? Lyrics für´s shampooo? XDD
Find da irgendwie nüscht o_O;;;
I swear, there are some X Japan songs where listening to them feels like giving birth.

Von:    Kotono 17.12.2004 13:34
Hier sind drei Übersetzungen von Larva, Snow und Taste Maximum.^^

http://www.senshigakuen.com/translations/lyrics/index.htm
Das Auge sieht weit, das Herz viel weiter (aus Indien)

Von:    Lollipop 23.12.2004 00:52
Betreff: The Flare Uetiko [Antworten]

credits gehen wieder mal an Kuri vom Batsu J-Rock Forum ^^
Is was für dich Kasu! *g*

::LYRICS::

Uetiko*
Lyrics by Sugizo

The military dictators who cannot be dislodged,
The democrats spattered in blood,
Why do they hate one another
While believing themselves God's choosen people?
They are the dogs of a "Manifest Destiny"**
Stained with materialism and the desire to rule.
They have been deemed righteous
And all who oppose them are evil.

Beautifully elaborate propaganda,
Illusions that stole our freedom,
They were constantly being rubbed into us
As the laughter of the weapons dealers echoed.
Endoctrinated the with pretty ideals
The soldiers were sent to the field of battle
Their lives
The sacrificial victims

Addicted to War

All along everyone was robbed of the voice of truth, weren't they?
Nobody knows Truth, Nobody knows Dreams, Nobody knows Peace
Everyone continued to wander, believing that they were free.
Nobody knows Hurt, Nobody knows Life, Nobody knows Love

The wealthiest country in the world
Sells the most up-to-date weapons
And in order to show-off their capacity for destruction
Children are dying.
The mass media, puppets of military power,
No longer able to report truth,
Are absorbed by a thousand schemes
That praise war.

This influence is certainly
Not as complete as they would like.
No matter how hard they try to hold it down,
Some light still shines through.
Why can they not hear the pain of the earth?
Why can they not hear the cries of the children?
Don't repeat
The same mistakes.

All along everyone was living while being jerked about by the sins of the
media, weren't they?
All along the dirty, behind-the-scenes truth was hidden, wasn't it?

Let us offer the hand of truth to all the victims
And forgiveness to all those who are ignorant.

Will the wounded souls be one day healed?
Will the soul of the children who are being murdered be saved?

Father forgive them. They know not what they do...

Notes:
*Uetiko is a Native American word meaning cannibalism.
**Manifest Destiny is the popular 19th century belief that America was
destined to expand until it covered North America.

Don't forget you ~I'll never ever~
Lyrics by Yuna

Save me... I broke my heart
I wanna go back to the days
We were together
Your fragile shadow... gradually dissapearing
Showed me my weakness
And the pain that cannot be healed

Deeply... carved, the wounds of sin crush my chest

Don't forget love forever and ever
If I forget those days I cried from loneliness and only you took pity upon
me
Don't forget you I'll never and ever
I'll search for you the reason that we met on the blurred map

Deeply... carved, the punishment of sin makes chaos of my breast

No matter how the seasons pass, the hazy past
will, in some green memory, remain, unfaded.

Don't forget love forever and ever
If I forget those days I cried from loneliness and only you took pity upon
me
Don't forget you I'll never and ever
I'll search for you the reason that we met on the blurred map

Save me... I broke my heart
I wanna go back to the days
We were together

::CD MESSAGES::

In response to this folly called war, we are not becoming enrages, we are
not attacking and wounding anyone, .
Instead we are, without averting our eyes, gazing upon the truth that right
now, in this instant countless lights are being extinguished
by the desire for violence that has arisen in this world. We are thinking
about what we personally can do.
I think that that is a very important thing.
We strongly believe that as one by one we open our eyes and realize what is
happening the world changes.
We want to communicate the message that is "Uetiko" to the world.
We fervently pray that all living things will gather together at the source
of love.
-YUNA

This song is brimming with the message we most want to communicate right
now.
It is the truth that everyone knows, the truth that everyone acts as if they
do not see.
The reality upon which everyone has in the end abandoned...
This song is a proclamation.
This song is a prayer.
If, one by one, we open our eyes only a little, if we begin to feel just a
little doubt,
We will hold a power that can have a huge impact on the world.
We can change the world...
-SUGIZO
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 23.12.2004 00:54

oh sorry shampooo... hab hier irgendwie schon etwas lange nicht mehr reingeschaut ^^;;

Sollen bloß einfache Lyrics sein oder die Übersetzung?
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Lollipop 23.12.2004 01:12
Betreff: J's new stuff [Antworten]

Hat sich eigentlich irgendwer das Best Of Album oder die Clips DVD geholt?
Weiß Miya überhaupt schon davon?? oO Ich hoffe doch...
Mich würden ja mal die zwei neuen Songs interessieren, aber dafür hol ich mir nicht das ganze Album ^^;

Ahh.. es scheint endlich Sinn zu machen warum bei der UV website immer nur J beim Dice is Cast zu sehen war, denn jetzt kommt ein Buch darüber raus... nennt sich logischerweise 'The Dice is Cast' und man dort wohl J's Kommentare lesen (er macht das irgendwie schon seit 2002)
Naja, ist zwar ganz interessant aber leider versteht es ja von uns eh keiner! u_u
Jin (B)akanishi *_*

*~LUNA SEA~*

Von:    Stormborn 23.12.2004 13:11

also Miya weiß davon xD;; Hat ja mich als zuverlässige quelle *hüstel*
*g*
Ich würd sie ja gern haben >>;; aber...da is das kleine Prob mitm Geld ne? |D~
nyoah o.O;; Lyrics wärn auch ok, da das liebe Ken meist sowieso auf english singt ^^
Die drei hatte ich auch gefunden >>;; suche halt noch ein paar andere *sigggh*

Von:    Stormborn 25.12.2004 06:46

weheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~
*in der gegend rumhüft*
XDDD
YEAHHHH
Moi kriegt die J the blast clips dvd von meiner Mitbewohnerin zu Weihnachten *_________________________*
*das mal mitteilen musste*
|D~

[1...20] [21] [22] [23]
/ 23

Zurück