Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Für alle die schon etwas mehr wissen. *Spoiler*

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_111341/-1/11412294214009/
http://desu.de/Oad4nzW

Von:   abgemeldet 01.03.2006 17:13
Betreff: Für alle die schon etwas mehr wissen. *S... [Antworten]

okay, drei Bilder sind online..leider voll kleine^^

Naja, hier hab ich mal mit einem Programm übersetzt...auf englisch

Between [zoro] of tower wolf of administration of justice, [so] [ge] king vs [kaku], truth and model “giraffe (giraffe)” [gi] [ya] of [jiyaburajiyabura] “cow cow -! You are the pitiful person! Lifetime giraffe human! ” Something of the [kaku] “giraffe is strange, it is! As for me it is in coming and the [tsu] takes you say, you probably will take, but!”
During disputing [jiyabura] and [kaku], those where the [so] [ge] king is strange are found. As for that handcuff of example.

[zoro] “it is! Giraffe! You have quarrelled how long! There is no time in we, it is. That way, if it is to call, it makes cut”, [kaku] “foolishness… you look at the bottomless destructive power which the giraffe has sweetly.Deformation! Human animal type!”
It changes to the strange giraffe.
[kaku] “showing, it is born and my power [zoro] which changes” “it is awkward the [tsu]!”

During all laughter, the [so] [ge] king [kaku] facing, threw, the handcuff of example but… laughing, labor assistant to deviate, in the wrist of [zoro] [gachiyan]!

“The face of [so] [ge] king giraffe to be funny [tsu] [te] unintentionally labor assistant” [kachinkaku] “rides the [do] always densely always” “the stormy leg sweetly don't you think?,” everyone it blows off with the enormous stormy leg.
(Strange [kaku] and lap stopping/deciding (sweetly don't you think?) oh the [pu] it does,) still there is no end. Waiting, the [te].

Continuation.
Turning over on the floor, somehow [zoro] and the [so] [ge] king which are prevented.
It is [so] [ge] king “what? What being cut off, don't you think? don't you think? the [e] the [e] whether!”
[zoro]“The ceiling try seeing” the [so] [ge] king “? The sky is visible”??
“!? The tower of administration of justice is cut off and takes!!!”
[jiyabura] “you see, also the [tsu] well! With battle feeling bareness and [tsu] [te]!”
[kaku]“It is noisy! As for me the giraffe is in coming and the [tsu] takes it is!”
[zoro]“With say to become many shakedown, the [ya] die to obtain,…” [gachiya]?

[so] [ge] king & [zoro] “?”
The cover [ri] was connected with the handcuff.
[zoro]“What you do as for the [te] [me] [e] which is!!”
There is no [so] [ge] king “we consequence, the ginger! Because the [me] - rushed forward to we, it became like this, it is [ro]” large is rub two people.
Looking at that, [kaku] and [jiyabura] where the game becomes one, can rub.
[kaku] & [jiyabura] “it is! You!Be the number of the handcuff!”
[so] [ge] king “? Number? ” [kaku]Number is shaken “in the handcuff and the key. If the key which I have it encounters, removing!”
The [so] [ge] king “it was! It is 2nd, you open, -”

[jiyabura] “it is the end”, [kaku]“Even I regrettable” [kaku] & [jiyabura] “manner well am the thing victory which kills first!”

Two people who escape with two people who attack. The chopper being accustomed, it is to inquiring about the scream of [zoro] and the [so] [ge] king there chopper “what? Pleasantly so! üü to be”, [zoro]“Fool! To observe to the handcuff and the [re]!”
The key of the [so] [ge] king “2nd handcuff is searched, -!”

… The key the chopper which faces to searching.
As for being possible to obtain the chopper “to be quickest the key, [sanji] kana. [sanji] probably will be searched!”

The chopper which searches [sanji].
As for [ruhui] to before the gate of the justice.
The average where the tooth does not stand completely in [kumadori].
As for Franki and [kumadori] good game. Therefore (the fist of the iron [sanji] where also the iron lump depended on the trap of some the) love. Sure enough, interference possible.
As for key somewhere!

Übrigens hat Kaku von der Bul-Bull-Fruvht Modell Giraffe gegessen^^

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨).
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´
.·´ ¸.·*`·-» http://www.opwiki.de.vu
(¸.·´Besucht mal die beste **ONE PIECE** Seite auf Erden^^.
Zuletzt geändert: 01.03.2006 17:13:41

Zurück zum Thread