Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 DoroJapan Story vom Abarenbou Princess P... 20.11.2007, 21:56
Seite 1

Von:    DoroJapan 20.11.2007 21:56
Betreff: Story vom Abarenbou Princess Playstation... [Antworten]

Leider nur in Englisch:

Just a little while a go…
In the peaceful Kingdom of Silverbell, there was a girl who was just a child but a little bit tomboyish.
Her name is Rouge, the only Princess who would succeed the crown. Rouge used to play with her two close friends from her childhood. One of them is Sion, a kind and worrywart person, and the other is Ash, a naughty but reliable one.

One day the Kingdom loses its Queen due to a contingent.
Rouge, still young and knowing its dangerous destiny, came to inherit “the power of dragon” that had been passed down in the royal family. Making up her mind, she told Sion and Ash.

“You guys, I want you to be my holly knight, or…. rather you have to be!!”

To learn to tame the dragon and to be a holly knight who would protect the Queen;
that is what Rouge wished from the two.
…… and one more thing. “if something, you have to stop the dragon even if you were to kill me!”
It was a very very important promise for these three then still small children.

As the time went by Rouge grew up a little bit.
In Silverbell, the King was sick in his bed and the city had gone a little wild.
Prime minister, troubled by this problem, tries to arrange a marriage between Rouge, who just became 18, and the King of a neighboring country as political strategy. Being shocked by this plan, Rouge loses control over her emotions and finally “the power of dragon” is set off.

It was just then when Sion, who had gone through 10 years of training to become a holly knight of Princess, came back to Silverbell. What Sion had obtained was the way of stopping the reckless “power of dragon.”
This technique is so burdensome and dangerous that anyone who uses it three time in his life is said to die. Then Sion decided.
“I will sacrifice my life and calm your spirit…!”
Sion is to use this technique to stop the Princess, letting his life under danger…

After this case Sion was recognized by the King and became the guard of Rouge, but there was the next hardship. After calming down, Rouge started saying that she wants to solve problems in the city with her own hands in order to manifest that she is a “great Queen”.

“The team of justice that defeats the evil in the place of heaven!! The team of justice that eliminates goblins hanging out there!! Isn’t it cool huh?”

This way, Sion, assigned to be the strategic manager of “the team of justice,” came to work for the peace of Kingdom, under the constant influence of the naughtiness of Princess.

And thus, today Rouge and her friends still run around Siverbell.
“So, shall we go. The team of justice, sortie!!”

Die Quelle: (http://www.alfasystem.net/game/abapri/01_story/story_frameset.html)

Übersetzung von meiner Japanisch Lehrerin Tokiko Tanaka

Doumo Arigatou gozaimasu
ENDLESS RAIN, FALL ON MY HEART kokoro no kizu ni
LET ME FORGET ALL OF THE HATE, ALL OF THE SADNESS

Zurück