Seite 1
 Wackelpudding B-Day-Feier von Kashka und Abs... 02.06.2008, 14:59
 Mei_Ilan B-Day-Feier von Kashka und Abs... 03.06.2008, 10:40
 Wackelpudding B-Day-Feier von Kashka und Abs... 01.07.2008, 01:14
Seite 1

Von:    Wackelpudding 02.06.2008 14:59
Betreff: B-Day-Feier von Kashka und Abschiedsfeie... [Antworten]
HaHa und alles bei Kashka...damit ich bei mir nicht aufräumen muss *lach*
His heart leapt to his throat in panic, blocking further sound. Millimeters from his groin lay a bloody, pinkish blob the size of a galleon. He’d shat out an organ!
Agony speared his groin again and he curled with a choked cry. He pushed another organ from his body, unable to stop. He sobbed in despair. He’d been cursed! He was expelling his innards and Potter wasn’t home to save him.
His lower body seized again in pain and he knew this was the end. He was going to die. Goodbye, Harry. I lo—
“Cheep.”
Did his pancreas just cheep at him?

Von:    Mei_Ilan 03.06.2008 10:40

Ich hbae mich erstmal eingetragen. Allerdings muss ich am 28ten weg, weil da noch ne andere Freundin von mir B-Day hat. ansonsten muss ich mit meinem Arbeitgeber noch reden, ob ich den 27ten auch frei kriegen kann!^^"
"[…] Old man tried to control the world with money[…] It looks perfect on the outside. But I do things differently. I control the world with fear. […] A little fear will control the minds of common people. There's no reason to waste money on them." –Rufus Shinra

Von:    Wackelpudding 01.07.2008 01:14
wie mache ich die fotos sichtbar???
Panting harshly, his guts still ripping apart inside, he pried open his eyes as a bitter stench assaulted his nose. “Kek-kek.” His heart leapt to his throat in panic, blocking further sound. Millimeters from his groin lay a bloody, pinkish blob the size of a galleon. He’d shat out an organ!
Agony speared his groin again and he curled with a choked cry. He pushed another organ from his body, unable to stop. He sobbed in despair. He’d been cursed! He was expelling his innards and Potter wasn’t home to save him.
His lower body seized again in pain and he knew this was the end. He was going to die. Goodbye, Harry. I lo—
“Cheep.”
Did his pancreas just cheep at him?

Zurück