Zum Inhalt der Seite

Thread: Which one do you want to join of the strongest groups in anime?

Eröffnet am: 02.08.2018 07:37
Letzte Reaktion: 02.08.2018 07:37
Unterforen:
- A/M Allgemein / Meta

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 aAlex Which one do you want to join ... 02.08.2018, 07:37
Seite 1

Von:    aAlex 02.08.2018 07:37
Betreff: Which one do you want to join of the str... [Antworten]
In some animations, there will be many super-strong teams. They may be an organization, a group, or even a family. These people have a tacit understanding and a fighting power. Attentive netizen found that many of these very powerful groups are composed of seven people. Some people even say that the number seven has a great meaning. Seven represents completeness and perfection. But no matter what, no matter how difficult it is to overcome the BOSS, after all, it still can't stand the power of many people, so today I will check out the most classic and strong team lineup.

Naruto Team 7
Although there are so many teams and groups with superior strength in "Naruto", I would like to talk about the Team 7 forever.

The story originated from them and ended up with them. Although they experienced a split and merged, the connection between them became more and more condensed. The members of this squad are Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and Kaki Kakashi. In the fourth World War, the first four of the Team 7 reunited and played a decisive role in the battle.
But then again, although the strength of the Team 7 can be described as powerful, but in Boruto: Naruto the Movie, this group of Boruto Uzumaki may have to surpass Naruto Uzumaki as the strongest team ever.

One Piece: Straw Hat Grand Fleet
The Straw Hat Grand Fleet is a pirate group assembled by Monch D. Luffy. The flag pattern is a skull with a straw hat.

Gin Tama:yo ro zu ya
The yo ro zu ya operated by Gintoki Sakata. It is said to be the "office" in which everything is done but actually nothing is done. Because of the decline of the samurai, as a samurai, in order to survive, Gintoki Sakata accept the request of others, as long as you pay, all kinds of work will be done.

Bleach: Guard 13
The Guard 13 is one of the most important components of the corpse, and the goal is to protect the safety of the seireitei, so it is called the "Guard 13." The original Guard 13 was founded by Yamamoto Yuki, and it is a killer group that kills the throne in the name of the guard. Prior to this, the guardian of the seireitei was a zero-capital team. Later, after the establishment of the 13th team of the guards, the Guard 13 was handed over to protect the safety of the seireitei.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:SOS
The unusual thing about this association is that its existence does not have a clear purpose, and it is entirely based on the personal preferences of Kasuga. What is even more surprising is that most of the members are not "average people."

Suzumiya Haruhiis the existence like God in this world. As long as the things that she thinks in her mind, whether they exist or not, will appear in this world. Because of this dangerous nature, she attracted the attention of the aliens, the future people, and the super-powerful Guquan. And A virtual is an important existence in this world that can suppress the imagination of Suzumiya Haruhi as a madman. Those who have no connection with each other are gathered together by the Suzumiya Haruhi. From then on, there was another interesting and bizarre story.

In fact, I want to become a partner of Luffy. I really like their friendship. What do I to say? I feel like that I am like Robin in a way. I always expect someone can save me because I am in the dark. If I meet them, I will be willing to sacrifice my life to help them. And I like to explore the world secret, I want to see the world. If I can join them, it is worth paying any price. Ok, it is your turn. Which team do you want to join? And do you have an experience that you have bought the related products for anime characters that you like such as One Piece anime pillow, posters, hand to do and so on?If you want to know more, you can find more here.
Via:https://www.halodakimakura.com/blog/one-piece-anime-dakimakura-pillow-case-recalls-your-memories/

Zurück